What's the difference? HELP!

Currently reading:
What's the difference? HELP!

Jessie

Hi Im going to by a punto from ´95 and i don't know wich one i shall choose?? and what is the difference.
Fiat punto s 1.2, or fiat punto 1.2 SX or Fiat punto 1.2 ELX? i have right now my eyes on the ELX, is that a good choice?

[red]HELP ME![red][:X]

Ciao Jessie...

I know Italian Punto versions but I think there aren't many differences of Denmark versions...

S is a poor equipment: standard it has only: engine, sterring wheel, seats, 4 wheels...[xx(]
SX has a good equipment: electric windows, centralized locks, rpm cuonter, water termometer, digital clock... but hasn't bumper in the same colour of bodywork... |)
ELX is the best version: has SX equipment + something else: fog lamp, remote control, bumper in the same colour of bodywork... [8D]

I have reported only the most important equipments (Italian version);
They also change with the year version...

Take care there are two 1.2 versions:
1.2 SPI 60 bhp vel max 160 km/h 0-100 km/h 14,5 sec
1.2 MPI 75 bhp vel max 170 km/h 0-100 km/h 12 sec

consuptions of petrol are similar, litres/100km:

90 km/h 4.8<60 5.3<75
120 km/h 6.4<60 6.9<75
urban 7.5<60 7.8<75

The best choise for me is a 75 ELX, my friend had a metallic silver one... It was satisfied...

see you :)

Roby

P.s.

Before choosing check the warranty conditions! And the kilometer counter... ;)
If you want: tell me your choise! Ok? :)

OH Thanks.. now im diffently going to choose the ELX it aint that much more expensive only a thousand or two more.. about 250 Euro more than the cheep version! so thanks man.. [8D]

Jessie THA! girl

nah you'd have a later version of the SX...the earlier ones had nowt..the last ones had loads

the descent into insanity continues unabated

Back