General Whats my abarth worth?

Currently reading:
General Whats my abarth worth?

Soo its worth nothing then basically? hob nobs well there is an offer! chocolate digestives and ill have to really think!

Or strip it?
Cause it has pretty decent wheels an tyres, and the body kit etc! and the sat nav unit not that ppl want one of them!
how much u recon i could get that way?

Dependent on the condition of the part and what state they are in you could get some decent money for allys in good nick? maybe £200 without the tyres and good condition tyres maybe another 100-150 so yeah break it for parts. I thisnk thats the best way to go.

oh mcvities chocolate digestives for the sideskirts:D:D:D:devil:

As I've already intimated, you'll get far more money if you sell for parts then sell it complete (not drivable).

It will however involve an awful lot of work and you'll need to keep the car covered. You could sell really heavy items on the basis that the buyer must remove the part themselves but obviously anything that can be posted will need to be dismantled yourself (and then photographed etc).

Try to start with high value items and make sure you get top dollar and don't just give stuff away (n)

It's a good idea to price things by searching for them first which will then give you an idea what start price to set

Be prepared to sell worldwide for small item that can easily be posted.

As some point, you'll end up with a shell which can be sold for scrap metal.

As I've already intimated, you'll get far more money if you sell for parts then sell it complete (not drivable).

It will however involve an awful lot of work and you'll need to keep the car covered. You could sell really heavy items on the basis that the buyer must remove the part themselves but obviously anything that can be posted will need to be dismantled yourself (and then photographed etc).

Try to start with high value items and make sure you get top dollar and don't just give stuff away (n)

It's a good idea to price things by searching for them first which will then give you an idea what start price to set

Be prepared to sell worldwide for small item that can easily be posted.

As some point, you'll end up with a shell which can be sold for scrap metal.

:yeahthat: do that again:D

Stripping for spares is the way forward, but very timely.

How much would it cost to repair and how much would you get for it as a runner.

Jon.

A quick google search will give Ollie plenty of links to breaker search sites that should give him a guide for the cost of a new engine, then it should just be a case of getting it fitted.

i recon ill be looking in the region of £1500 to find and engine then get my mechanic to do the work! Im now thinking to start taking it apart this afternoon! so if anyone wants any parts get asking

Back