Whats made you Smile today

Currently reading:
Whats made you Smile today

Andi_F said:
Har har Rob.
Morrisons are focusing on Customer Service with HOT (Hello Offer Thank) & if you give good Customer Service your name gets put on the HOT board on a wee peice of paper & every month there is a nominated 'HOT Employee of the Month' & for July it was ME.....
Out of 20+ names on the HOT Board mine was picked by our store manager to be the Nominated 'HOT Employee of the Month'.

Ah, I do miss the brilliant acronyms and wonderfully named schemes retail groups come up with :laugh:

P16-07-11_19-03.jpg

That was my HOT in July.
Signed by Toni (Checkout Supervisor)

P01-08-11_22-10.jpg

And then the 'HOT in action' WINNER for July....

Signed by John Duncan (Store Manager)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha good find Rob.

Although I can find something better.
Hampshire Police had some advertising done on the back of the local busses....
PigBus.png

Best thing is back in 2007 when I in Portsmouth one day on my bike I sat behind a bus with this picture on & burst out laughing...

Found out through the Ayrshire Post (loacal paper) that Craig (next door neighbour to right's son) has been BANNED from Driving for 1yr :yes2: after the Police clocked him doing 55mph in a 30MPH speed limit, while dangerously overtaking on the brow of a hill & missed the un-marked Police car by just 10ft, the Police officer had to slam on the brakes to avoid hitting him.

And before anyone says I'm being mean, he's a wee shite, he was a boy racer (1.6 Corsa SRI) & he's lucky he never kiled anyone with the way he used to drive.

Back