Whats made you Smile today

Currently reading:
Whats made you Smile today

Andi_F said:
Har har Rob.
Morrisons are focusing on Customer Service with HOT (Hello Offer Thank) & if you give good Customer Service your name gets put on the HOT board on a wee peice of paper & every month there is a nominated 'HOT Employee of the Month' & for July it was ME.....
Out of 20+ names on the HOT Board mine was picked by our store manager to be the Nominated 'HOT Employee of the Month'.

Ah, I do miss the brilliant acronyms and wonderfully named schemes retail groups come up with :laugh:

P16-07-11_19-03.jpg

That was my HOT in July.
Signed by Toni (Checkout Supervisor)

P01-08-11_22-10.jpg

And then the 'HOT in action' WINNER for July....

Signed by John Duncan (Store Manager)

Found out through the Ayrshire Post (loacal paper) that Craig (next door neighbour to right's son) has been BANNED from Driving for 1yr :yes2: after the Police clocked him doing 55mph in a 30MPH speed limit, while dangerously overtaking on the brow of a hill & missed the un-marked Police car by just 10ft, the Police officer had to slam on the brakes to avoid hitting him.

And before anyone says I'm being mean, he's a wee shite, he was a boy racer (1.6 Corsa SRI) & he's lucky he never kiled anyone with the way he used to drive.

Back