Whats made you Smile today

Currently reading:
Whats made you Smile today

neeny09 said:
Can't be as bad as the 126 was a few weeks ago poor thing had mould :(

Awww, your poor wee 126. I'm fairly certain it's just layers of mud on mine (says she tempting fate) but it's definitely a poor ambassador for Fiat at the moment. I promise it'll be clean by the Bo'ness meet :D and then no doubt filthy again after it :(

Another smile, laughing at the idiots down south panic buying fuel :laugh:

Harper said:
Another smile, laughing at the idiots down south panic buying fuel :laugh:

Tell me about it, the muppets were queued 4 deep last night an now theres nae petrol, dusna help when ah run my car on the limit lol

Insanely hungover today (agreeing to do shots is never a good thing :laugh :) but had a great gig night out in Glasgow. Last band involved various cover songs and the guitarists wandering around the seated area and on top of the bar while soloing. If I ever get married, that's the kind of band I'd hire :D

aye the chancellor will be absolutely creaming his pants with the histeria they've cause and the taxes raised through fuel sales

Been out an gave the polo a decent clean, it's actually a metallic :ROFLMAO:

richard33dees said:
aye the chancellor will be absolutely creaming his pants with the histeria they've cause and the taxes raised through fuel sales

Apparently Yes Prime Minister is going to be remade and is it any wonder with the wealth of satirical material the government is providing. Economic growth takes a down turn and suddenly there's a threat of fuel tanker drivers going on strike - y'know, the ones who supply us with possibly the most overtaxed product in the UK. This panics the sheeple and leads to them filling up with fuel they may not need but paying money they do need in taxes and all coincidentally just before the end of the financial year...

Damnit, I'm in the wrong thread

Harper said:

tumblr_ly6qkb7Bcn1ql0g31.gif

Drive Angry, I know it came out last year but I'd been waiting till near the end of my free Netflix month to watch it and crikey Jebus it's a good film :laugh:

Oh yeah and agreed Katie, Paisley looks far better in 8-bit form :laugh: Also liking the fact I can now source my favourite Youtube clips on doovde...

Back