Whats made you Smile today

Currently reading:
Whats made you Smile today

What's wrong with a net book if I was the boss you would have got a couple of New pencils with note pad and maybe if you had been very good a colour crayon for fun time.

Nephews birthday today, 7 years old so borrowed this and took him out .....

It's the auto version and is brilliant

marti155 said:
What's wrong with a net book if I was the boss you would have got a couple of New pencils with note pad and maybe if you had been very good a colour crayon for fun time.

:lol:

That's like you being given a bicycle instead of a van and perhaps a go faster stripe or a cup holder for fun time if you've been very good ;)

Passed my off road driving assessment at the weekend... just as well really as I will bet I've driven more miles in reverse offroad than the assessors have going forwards... :lol:

I spotted a number of cars when out and about today with a cock and balls drawn into the mud - spurting of course. Either 1 or 2 people woke up with hangovers recently wondering why they had a muddy index finger or the local car wash has found a new way to drum up business.

Juvenile? Certainly. But it made me :lol:

It's the weekend at last! After a very long, very busy and very chaotic week and I'm relieved it's over and off to the pub to celebrate - and say goodbye to a friend and colleague who's escaping but that's just a minor detail :D

Back