Whats made you Smile today

Currently reading:
Whats made you Smile today

On the smile side though, it's not raining today so I may haul out the pressure washer from the shed and put it to good use on the car

Yes you did read that right :lol:

Saw a mahoosive shooting star tonight. I know the idea of them bringing luck is just a myth and I shouldn't believe in it but we need a lot of it round here at the moment and, to quote Mr T, every little bit helps.

'mon the luck

Passed a few courses today, all with 100% pass rate on the theory, and the odd slip in the practicals... so now able to use scissor lift, cherry picker and 3t forklift.

Oh and the training lad is giving me a cut price deal on a telehandler course!!

Success!

Harper said:
Saw a mahoosive shooting star tonight. I know the idea of them bringing luck is just a myth and I shouldn't believe in it but we need a lot of it round here at the moment and, to quote Mr T, every little bit helps.

'mon the luck

Bloody thing wiped my gps data and I lost an entire 10 minutes of route information - only walking but I was curious as to what pace I was keeping.

And it was a bit late on the luck front too :lol: Didn't need it thankfully

Car wars :lol:

My neighbour has a scooby on his driveway that hasn't moved since it was deposited there when he moved in. We often joke about who will get their non-running cars back on the road again first and since Yellow got dropped off at mine again last week this has started up again. His missus has just told me they're getting another car on their driveway next week to take their total back up to 3 again. We've teased him that he's miffed because I was back up to 2 cars on my driveway so he needs more :lol:

Perhaps I should go shopping for a classic panda :twist:

I'm sure we've had this conversation before :lol:

Taking into account delivery costs Tyre Leader would have been a grand total of £2 cheaper for both tyres so not much difference

lowered-punto said:
Really get yourself on tyre leader might get them cheaper I'm loving the toyo t1rs atm grip is phenomenal
Brilliant tyre... I had them on the v6 vectra.. couldn't get them to spin on the start line of the 1/4 mile.

Very highly recommended by me!!

Back