What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

Such a boring day at work :(...was really quiet due to us being 2p more expensive than the other stations around us. We are normally 1p cheaper than the others.

And its the Folk Festival tonight for the next 3 days...I really wanted to police it...but cant :(.

After reading Harry Potter yesterday after not reading anything for so long I feel compelled to start writing again. I stopped writing because it makes me think everything I'm doing at uni is irrelevant and wrong and it seriously stops me from concentrating and applying myself.

Started washing my Evo and the neighbour came out cutting his field (with a large Ford tractor)... slight breeze and POFF. Grass clippings all over the wet car. :mad: If I'd wanted camouflage.... sheesh...

Went to bed at midnight didn't sleep got up at 3:45am to take parents to airport, got back home and into bed at 6am, slept till 10:30 then the GF woke me up to tell me she's going out for the day (she volunteers to take a little girl out for a day every month), WTF why did she need to tell me she's going out and that I can stay in bed as long as I want..... I was going to do that anyways :bang:

I couldn't get back to sleep so now I am a complete zombie and the flat is a complete **** tip I can't find the TV remotes and I've got a mountain of washing up to do as a certain someone decided they need to use every plate and glass that I own within the space of a few hours yesterday :bang:

Back