What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

Am feeling a bit down tonight. A hug might make it better, but there's no-one around for that. :(
Should be in bed asleep, but not tired.... Am gunna feel :dead: tomorrow....

Am feeling a bit down tonight. A hug might make it better, but there's no-one around for that. :(
Should be in bed asleep, but not tired.... Am gunna feel :dead: tomorrow....

:hug:

I've got a nightmare decision to make and not sure if I've got the balls to take the plunge and throw caution to the wind! Life changing moment comming very soon.....

:hug:

I've got a nightmare decision to make and not sure if I've got the balls to take the plunge and throw caution to the wind! Life changing moment comming very soon.....

Depending on what you've got to lose, I'd throw caution right into the wind and do it - if it dosen't work out, then at least you can say you tried it. Better than wondering 'what if' surely? x

Depending on what you've got to lose, I'd throw caution right into the wind and do it - if it dosen't work out, then at least you can say you tried it. Better than wondering 'what if' surely? x

Which ever way I choose it's a big life changer unless I do nothing - but that I dont think I can bring myself to do nothing.

Whilst the hugs are flying think I'll pinch me another one :p :hug:

1/2 hours sleep all fcuking night. Got this silly cold and my sinuses are full to bursting. I had to go to Asda at 4o clock thismorning to get sinutab because I thought my cheek bones were going to explode, it even hurts in my teeth. The teeth could be wisdom teeth moving though.

1/2 hours sleep all fcuking night. Got this silly cold and my sinuses are full to bursting. I had to go to Asda at 4o clock thismorning to get sinutab because I thought my cheek bones were going to explode, it even hurts in my teeth. The teeth could be wisdom teeth moving though.

Give sterimar a go. It's basically just salt water in an aerosol. I have had sinus problems for years and a couple of weeks of using that twice a day and it cleared it up. Havent had any problems since. (y)

Give sterimar a go. It's basically just salt water in an aerosol. I have had sinus problems for years and a couple of weeks of using that twice a day and it cleared it up. Havent had any problems since. (y)

Cool ill give that a go. I was sposed to be using Olbas oil in a bowl of steamy water everyday which does work, but when everything is fine its easy to stop doing it.

Cool ill give that a go. I was sposed to be using Olbas oil in a bowl of steamy water everyday which does work, but when everything is fine its easy to stop doing it.

Olbas works by vapours, whereas sterimar actually flushes it out. Really worked for me. Suddenly just cleared for me after 5 years of unbearable sinus pressure!

Back