What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

Being expected to do work related stuff outside of work regardless of whether I can actually do anything or not.

Roll on 2010 :)

Bikes stolen from garage!
reckon it was to order. as there both the same bike and they left my dads GS (big lump so understandable) but also left my brothers pit bike and all our bike gear.

anyone in the local area see anything (unlikely i know but very uncommon bikes) call Sheldon police station 0845 113 5000. LOG 393 of 18/09/09

Attachments

• DSCF8565.jpg
    DSCF8565.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 10
Thats not good to hear!

Good luck finding them again.

unlikely mate. lucky they are both fully insured (not so much for me as i loose all 3 years no claims and gonna be rapped to insure my next bike!)

I just hope they/we find who did it. as harsh as it sounds i would feel better if i hear that both bikes went under a lorry with the thieving btards aboard.

Bikes stolen from garage!
reckon it was to order. as there both the same bike and they left my dads GS (big lump so understandable) but also left my brothers pit bike and all our bike gear.

anyone in the local area see anything (unlikely i know but very uncommon bikes) call Sheldon police station 0845 113 5000. LOG 393 of 18/09/09

this could go in its own thread if you like

18 fcuking months of keeping my car pristine down the ****ing drain because i was pissing around outside. Que nice dint on the pissing bootlid right on the crease of the bastard boot. Pissing thing best push out later.

Back