What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

I need to pull my thumb out of my arse and decide which direction my life is going to take - stay here in south wales close to the mountains, family and friends or move down to the south coast of england to be closer to my GF.

Which will push me further away from north wales, the lakes and scotland, but closer to the alps :bang:

My heart says move, my brain says stay where you are for a bit longer. Doesn't help that my dad and step mum are expecting a baby in a few months, I'd love to be close and be part of the lil one's growing up and childhood etc.

Ahhhhhh why can't i have a few goes at life, could try out differant things then get it right LOL!

driving,CBA with it these days.
too much hassle
yesterday for example.
coming out of the boys nursery car park into the small lane.just enough room for 2 cars.
Audi stops to let me out(im turning right and audi is on my left)
fiesta on the right stops as well(yes its that tight!!
just pulling out when some bint in a focus decides to overtake the Audi
of course this is my fault and i get all the abuse under the sun from the focus bint.
had she hit me it would have been my fault for insurance purposes but totally reckless driving

been to the docs to find out why i've felt rough all week .. i've got pharyngitis/laryngitis :(

Do what i am asked to do at work. Then give it to the bloke to check it, he hands it back with crap all over it asking why i havent done this other stuff. Well f*cking ask me and i will do it :bang:

I need to pull my thumb out of my arse and decide which direction my life is going to take - stay here in south wales close to the mountains, family and friends or move down to the south coast of england to be closer to my GF.

Which will push me further away from north wales, the lakes and scotland, but closer to the alps :bang:

My heart says move, my brain says stay where you are for a bit longer. Doesn't help that my dad and step mum are expecting a baby in a few months, I'd love to be close and be part of the lil one's growing up and childhood etc.

Ahhhhhh why can't i have a few goes at life, could try out differant things then get it right LOL!
You only get one chance unfortunately, but what will be will be, etc. It's only with the benefit of hindsight that you can look back and realise you made the right or wrong decisions, even if at the time you thought otherwise.

In today's world there's not much that you can't undo. The only thing you lose is time.

Back