whats made you annoyed / sad today

Currently reading:
whats made you annoyed / sad today

I was going to have a whinge about it being the last day of my holiday but having seen what my last post in this thread was I'll just be thankful that I'm alive and able to post crap on the internet.

RIP Mary

Deep scratch, wind caught the door of the kuga when I was hoovering it and it swung out and belted the punto. Luckily it was only the mirror and not the panel

It's not a cover its the whole mirror casing.
Sorted now, body shop at work painted it for me today

So the m.o.t on the Panda ran out at the start of July and I still have not got around to booking it in for a test. I really need to get my arse in gear and get it booked in.

Today has not been a good day :(

It started by missing the bus even though I was technically on time. Unfortunately just as the bus approached I realised that the car key which had been left at home because I was using public transport was required because my desk key was on it. And the desk was locked, and contained the work phone which I'm going to need tonight and tomorrow.

So off back home and as I approached the house I noticed a trickle of water coming from beneath the car from roughly where the wee puddle of oil/water is. Had a quick look but couldn't see much. Not home til late tomorrow night either so that little bit of fun is going to have to wait until Wednesday for investigation. And naturally my imagination is now working overtime on the worst case scenario :roll:

Finally catch bus in to Aberdeen and of course we hit every red light going which meant hurrying to get my connection - managed with a minute to spare but got it so things are looking up right? Sadly not, shoulda stayed at home and that way I could have avoided the shitstorm that was waiting for me at work. I swear some of the people I work with have a death wish. Aberdeen University have announced compulsory redundancies are looming and there's still some idiots who think they can get away with doing whatever they like and as little work as possible... Had quiet words with a few of them to remind them there are no jobs for life anymore so let's see if their attitudes have improved any by the time I get back. Not holding my breath though

Anyway, now on train to Edinburgh so it should get better right? Ok, so I've just also broken my favourite pair of sunglasses but that has to be it right?

My gripe for today...

Stuck in a hotel separate from my workmates, bored to ****!!

Bar staffs patter would be shite if they even had any. Never mind, one more night here then onto the next job :)

Had a delivery today, and the drivers attitude to my daughter was bloody terrible. Waiting for the depot to call me back. All because my dog is a bit barky, even though she was locked in the house, the driver told my daughter to shut that dog up!

As the face of any company, drivers should not say anything like that to anyone, let alone an 11year old girl who has never answered to a delivery before. She was a bit shaken and confused by his aggressiveness.

That's really crappy and I wonder if he would have behaved the same way if you'd answered the door... Plus as a delivery driver he should have coping mechanisms for barking dogs that don't involve getting aggressive with the customers no matter what age they are

Bloody cats leaving a mess on my driveway. A very ill cat too by the not-too-close look I got. Now I want it to rain but it probably won't so I'll need to go and clear it up myself and it's proper vomit-inducing

I was having such a good day up til now as well

I don't want to kill the damn thing :lol: I just want it to be a bit more considerate in it's choice of crapping area. Which isn't going to happen because...well....cat!

Back