whats made you annoyed / sad today

Currently reading:
whats made you annoyed / sad today

Warning, I'm going to own this thread until Monday 6pm. Stress levels are rising fast and even my boss is calling me grumpy :lol: Mind you, he also admits I have good reason to be grumpy and stressed.

Today's grump is actually from this morning and the usual problem of other people on the road. We actually got a decent amount of snow last night (I drove home in white-out conditions - much fun) which then froze solid overnight resulting in the usual messy roads with lorries stuck on hills and other general chaos. It was very localised however and the snow disappeared almost completely the closer I got to Aberdeen.

In fact roads were completely clear just a few miles from town so it was very frustrating to suddenly get stuck behind someone going slower on a perfectly clear nsl road than I had been travelling on snow and ice. Of course I overtook as soon as I could but got flashed at vigorously for doing so despite it being on a long straight with no on-coming traffic. I suspect the self-righteous waste of space has probably since been complaining about people not driving to the conditions and completely missing the point that he was the only person not doing so and holding everyone else up in the process.

Sigh. just don't get me started on work and the other peoples lack of professionalism

I could understand it if I was speeding or the roads were really bad but it was clear and the old duffer was doing between 30-40 mph.

Normally these things simply amuse me but today it really annoyed me. It's all down to stress levels of course and by tomorrow it'll all be forgotten and something else will crop up instead to **** me off :D

Part 2 tomorrow folks :lol:

Just got my first ever parking ticket, at work no less. It's really annoying because the parking voucher was there but must have slipped off the dashboard when I closed the door. Apparently I can appeal

Hello DVLA here is a large amount of money. Dvla response was ah thank you Mr motorist now if you would just like to bend over this desk and we will complete the transaction. Just had to pay for road tax for the Alfa and the panda.

Dear ao.com,

If you're going to inundate me with text messages could at least one of them tell me tonight roughly what time you're going to deliver my washing machine tomorrow rather than me having to set the alarm for 6.30 in the morning to find out.

Please, please, please don't let them deliver at 7am

My old Sony mp3 player has died. This has made me very sad. It has given me about 6 years of service and used the old Sony sonic stage system which ment it had the ATrac formatting. This ment I got about 600 songs on a 2gb device at CD quality audio.I think it was a fault with the usb charger as it has melted it. I was all set to order the current New version of the mp3 player but reading some reviews any body who has used the old Sony mp3 players say the new version is rubbish. So does any one have any suggestions on what I should replace it with needs to be minimum 2gb and have a random shuffle feature.

I can't recommend a player but I will say avoid the SanDisk ones. I killed the battery on mine in less than a month and have been looking for a replacement ever since. Out and about I use an ancient Creative MuVo Sport that's pretty much on it's last legs so really need to do something about it soon

Can it please stop ****ing raining for just one hour. One hour with no rain is all I ask but is it likely to happen. Well not at the ****ing weekend obviously :(

Yes I'm grumpy again. And no bloody wonder after getting dragged into a particularly nasty, miserable neighbourhood situation last night that I'd been trying to stay away from (had to call the police out it was that bad although I did end up chatting to an old school friend but that's another story). Alzheimer's is an absolute bastard of a disease :(

****ing pot holes, just smashed into a monster in the Great Western.

Also, position of the day light running lightbulb to remove it on the 500, you need midget hands to get it out.

Back