What the hell is Vosteran?

Currently reading:
What the hell is Vosteran?

Morning all.
I switched on my little Asus tablet this morning and I got a message saying that I needed to update Adobe. It looked genuine so I did it, and then spent then next 10 minutes saying no I don't want this add on, and I don't want my computer scanning etc.
So then I found that Chrome has been installed, and when I click on the icon for internet explorer I get some thing calle Vosteran. I have tried to un install it but it is still there.
I am really annoyed as this is only a few months old machine which i was trying to keep "un-molested" so to speak.
It's like somebody offers to fix a lock on your front gate and while they are at it they break in to your house and change all the locks! Who do these guys think they are!?
Have I done anything serious?
Thanks for reading.

OK thanks. Just one question if I may. I already use Malware Bytes on my other computer, so i trust that and I have tyhe paid for version. As this Vosteran thing has taken over the browser on my Asus, will I be able to get on to the MAlware Bytes website to down load it via the Vosteran browser, or is there another way to do it?

Back