What should I do on my next holiday?

Currently reading:
What should I do on my next holiday?

The panda just landed back on UK soil today from the States so to beat the post holiday blues I'll start planning the next one:D

If I take it to eastern Turkey then I'll have visited 4 different continents in the 100 quid Fiat (ok, Europe was easy, Africa was interesting, but the USA was a toughy) but there's not much in Turkey that I'd be dying about... Esp the Eastern bit...

Was thinking of Mount Ararat that borders Iran where the ark of the covenant is supposed of been lost from Noahs big boat when it ran a ground on the mountain... (Right start playing the indianna jones music!:D )

So what do you think of....

"Indianna Jim, And the Panda of Doom"

or

"Raiders of the lost Panda...."

or maybe just...

"The Last Crusade....."

Jim

eastern turkey....arent the latest version of the PKK saying they will shoot any tourists who come visiting?

hows about moscow to valdivostock? follow the trans-siberian, northern route after irkuts, or cut south, over the chinese border down to hong kong....

Fivehundred said:
Drive to the arctic circle? Actually that'd be a giggle for a Fiat Forum outing.

Pete

Did that 3 years ago (before my FF time)

We actually went the whole way to NordKapp, the most northern point in Europe that you can drive to...

Running out of viable ideas (that still remain fun and don't involve death...)

Jim

dave said:
:yeahthat: see if you can stay in a panda for 17 days with out it moving or you getting out:) jim blane :p

Interesting thought but just way too dull:(

I brought up the subject of Turkey with Alan there but it got a rather cool recepiton:eek:

I've got some work to do here....

Jim

For excitement, how about a road trip to North Korea? No-one has done that yet! (I wonder why :chin:)

Possibly a more viable option would be south America. That would be interesting, you could take Sylvia up the Andes! Better give Colombia a miss though unless you fancy mixing with drug barons...

Steve said:
Jim, how about visiting every capital city in Western Europe?

That sounds good.. But where is western europe now with the expanse of the EC?

Thou Ian suggested going to the novo panda factory in poland to me as well which I thought was quite good...

Jim

Back