General What options are on your Panda?

Currently reading:
General What options are on your Panda?

Hello Panda owners,

What model and engine did you go for and why?

Was there a certain feature you had to have or was only available on your type of Panda, or did you go-without something you really wanted to save money?

Plan on buying a Panda 319 next so I'd love to hear what you all think of the options you might have added like the sunroof or the heated seats etc :D

For now I'll go back to the 169 Panda section where I belong and continue to visit to hear your hopefully positive responses!

Having previously owned a 500 TA the engine was a no-brainer when upgrading to a Cross, and it hasn't disappointed, with the power boost being a plus. The 500 had reverse parking sensors and once you've had them you can never go back (as it were). Conversely, the 500 had aircon but not climate control which was incredibly irritating so CC became a must, part of the standard Cross spec IIRC. The other option was the winter pack; we've never had a car with heated seats or windscreen and both are massive improvements. The heated screen in particular makes demisting so much quicker and easier.

Having previously owned a 500 TA the engine was a no-brainer when upgrading to a Cross, and it hasn't disappointed, with the power boost being a plus. The 500 had reverse parking sensors and once you've had them you can never go back (as it were). Conversely, the 500 had aircon but not climate control which was incredibly irritating so CC became a must, part of the standard Cross spec IIRC. The other option was the winter pack; we've never had a car with heated seats or windscreen and both are massive improvements. The heated screen in particular makes demisting so much quicker and easier.

I love the Cross, type 169 and the latest type. Always the pure beast of the Panda, the ultimate form.

Perhaps in the future I'll own one! For now, I'll just continue to deliberately park next to any of them I see in public! :D

Back