What is with this forum??

Currently reading:
What is with this forum??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to post something here, but i decided to delete and just say that i think the current problems being discussed are only going to get worse with the influx of new members due to more advertising of the site. Personally, i feel there is nothing wrong with its current state.

Go with the flow :)

Another day...another problem...

Also, apologies to people over my comments over my Cinquecento, and discussions of buying something else. However, i would like to point out that my negative points are against MY own car, i'm not slagging off the Fiat brand as a whole, and any bitterness towards Cinqs is because i have had nothing but problems.

Its a personal thing, and i wouldn't ever put someone off buying a Fiat due to problems i experience personally.

Another day...another problem...

I think that if someone started a thread saying something like "all Fiats are crap go and buy a Renault" then that would be out of order(even in the anything goes section), but just someone saying what they would do is buy a Renault is ok its only one guys opionion any reader would surely know its not the view of the whole board.

Personaly i think Renault add people are brain washing people, they show shaking bums that sends a mesage to your brain "thats nice" then they show the car but the bums are nice message gets all mixed up in the brain and people think they like the car!:D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you

Couldn't it be Fiatcentral-but-we-are-real-friendly-so-don't-mind-other-stuff-on-the-edge.com:D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you

Originally posted by Steve C
Opinion I don't have a problem with, but why come onto a Fiat forum and talk negatively about Fiat cars.

It's not only this one thread. Recently there have been a few threads where Fiats are spoken about in a derogatory manner. People move on, buy different cars, they percieve them to be "better" and aren't slow in making that known.

Like I say, it's not just this one thread, it's a trend that has been noticed by others and commented on. This thread was the final straw for me. Basically there has been a lot of negative comments posted about Fiats which isn't nice for those of us that enjoy driving Fiats, are enthusiastic about them and drive them through choice.

A lot of people come on here to find solutions to problems they are having, as with many forums. More than those that join to say how much fun theirs is. From where they start on here, they will probably have a negative view because of this.

People often say how much better their new car is than their old one, my Cinq is miles better than the old and horribly unreliable Polo I flogged to get it - when you buy a newer car you are getting a car which has the advantage of more years of development, and it will (generally) be quieter, smoother, more comfy and better equipped than what you trade in.

I love my 2 cinqs, think they are great cars, but as I have said before I know there are quicker, quieter, and more comfy alternatives with better customer support, but I choose to stay with Fiat because I like what I have made of them. I can understand if people didn't follow my line of thinking and chose to move on.

Pete.
1242cc cinq,turbo cinq,Cinqs&Seis Yahoo group,Clubcento

Come on guys.... If you dont like the content of a post, dont bother reading the rest of it or replying. :)

Matt

54 BHP of pure italian muscle

hear hear! Failing that, lets set up a website called www.Fiatsaregreatandiwillnottolerateanyoneslaggingthemoffeventhotheyarefarfromthebestcarsintheworldthothathasn'tstoppedmebuyingtwoofemohno.com

Disclaimer: Any incorrect lexicography or grammar is entirely the fault of your eyes

Remember this is a Forum, not a promote fiat at all opportunities site.

Disclaimer: Any incorrect lexicography or grammar is entirely the fault of your eyes

Cant we all just calm down and act like adults here.

At the end of the day one new bloke said something wrong in one forum area.

Im sure theyve got the message that they must stick to the correct area or get shot so can we just get back to how things USED to be and have a friendly forum?[?]

I dread to think what newer members think of this site nowadays..i assure people that it never used to be this bad.:(

Im the one with the tat mobile...cheap and nasty is my first, middle and last name.

I know Steve and I see what you mean mate but lets just see how it goes...its not all bad on here :)

Im the one with the tat mobile...cheap and nasty is my first, middle and last name.

Originally posted by Steve C
RichieC, that post above is a personal dig at me. Have I got personal about you? No, so I'd appreciate it if you could remove it.

No more personal than telling me my post pissed you off or telling me to respect the forum.

Besides, it was actually a joke. [}:)];)

Right everybody...deep breaths...1...2...3...:D

Seriously Steve C, i was only kidding. Besides, the person i referred to as having owned Fiats 2 is me. :)

i think you are all mad (except baby and pete)

if you don't like what you are reading - stop reading
if you don't like the way the forum is going - leave
if you want to make it fiat sanctuary, for positive talk on fiats - wake up, there are no perfect cars, not fiats not renaults not even bentleys!

notice i didn't include richie in the exclusion (coz he is most definatly mad)

- -Donz - -

Originally posted by Babysei
Cant we all just calm down and act like adults here.

At the end of the day one new bloke said something wrong in one forum area.

Im sure theyve got the message that they must stick to the correct area or get shot so can we just get back to how things USED to be and have a friendly forum?[?]

I dread to think what newer members think of this site nowadays..i assure people that it never used to be this bad.:(

Take heed people, the girl knows what she's talking about

Cinquecento Sporting,
and yes it is indeed Broom Yellow \o/

Bentleys not perfect?

Does not compute:)

Spirito di Punto | M-reg 55SX, black, 5dr. Clear repeaters. I'm fitting remote locking this week!!

Originally posted by Donz

if you don't like what you are reading - stop reading
if you don't like the way the forum is going - leave
if you want to make it fiat sanctuary, for positive talk on fiats - wake up, there are no perfect cars, not fiats not renaults not even bentleys!

I totally agree with you Donz, get a life people if you don't like it don't read it simple as that!!

Did have a very modded Sei then a Impreza RB5, Err and now got a Honda Civic Type-R
biggrinflip.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back