What is Tiger Seal ? , Tiger Seal is

Currently reading:
What is Tiger Seal ? , Tiger Seal is

Hmm Im not too keen on tiger seal. I used this to attach my sporting spoiler to my old Punto and about 3 months later it had cracked in many places and the spoiler was very lose (n)

Not sure how that can be dave, all youve got to do is stick 2 bits together, and the glue does the rest! Did what it said and all it was holding was a small sporting boot lid spoiler,not an ironing bord one (n) I also put a bit on a leaky wind screen, guess what??!! 3 months later cracked and flailing about in the wind...crap... :bang:

There are different strenths as a sealer, one is simply a sealer between welded joints so doesn't need to be strong, and then theres your bonding sealer, i have been using wurth power seal very strong for spoilers etc, and then the strongest of all 2k bonded windscreen sealer, very very strong what ever it touches it wont come off, i have never used tiger sealer and been in the game 20 years in bodyshops, but maybe there a few different ones, always read the label and follow instructions, lost the count of people using bathroom sealer he he Ant!

It made me laugh all the funny replies:)

Seriously where can i buy the tiger seal

this tiger seal stuff../......is it the best out there to stick side skirts on?also.....is it that strong that itl rip my paint work off if i ever decided to take the side skirts off?is there anything that sticks really well but dont rip ur paint work off???

:)

obviosly tiger seal seems to be the best to stick the stuff on. but is it so strong that it can damage the paint work if i ever in the future took my side skirts off???? for any reason. just out of curiosity. would i be able to take them off or would they be glued on for life or get an axe on them to take them off?haha

Back