General What is best?

Currently reading:
General What is best?

if i wait for my insurers to sort it out i'll be waiting forever!! they was supposed to call me monday but no they still aint. I aint waiting around forever i need my car fixed now so yeah im gonna go witH amc they've offered me a good deal exqactly what i wanted. Im not being funny but they cant be that bad there Alfa, subaru and vauxhal and still fiat approved!!

Im not being funny but that was 2005..my brother had an alfa and had no trouble what so ever with amc..my dad had a alfa and also had no trouble with them. And if they do a crap job they can have it back and re-do it again so long as i got a car i dont care. I trust them more then a garage that dont even bother to call!!

Sounds similar to what i did + bonnet. Around £1,100 iirc

I've been quoted £1,558..but i have my insurance company coming to look at it properly on Monday..problem is my slam panel i think its called is bent and its pushed my wings out my brother is saying this could mean its a right off???

i work in the motor insurance industry, almost all vehicle policys now will include manufactures parts on vehicles under 3 years old, and the approved garages with insurances companies almost always have at least a two year if not 3 warrenty on all repairs, just had some accident work on mine and the garage were amazing, check your policy documents, it'll state in there what they have to use parts wise, and what the warrenty will be on the work, my whole suspension set up, front axle and steering column now have a longer warranty than the rest of the car!

Back