What does everyone do?

Currently reading:
What does everyone do?

Purely out of interest...

Im an Apprentice Survival Equipment Fitter
This involves sitting on the computer all day and occasionally packing a liferaft/parachute for the red arrows :cool:

what does everyone else do?

Purely out of interest...

Im an Apprentice Survival Equipment Fitter
This involves sitting on the computer all day and occasionally packing a liferaft/parachute for the red arrows :cool:

what does everyone else do?

trainee Assistant Manager & Bar Licensee...

basically, im been trained to run the bar for when the manager f***s off...

I take it your based at RAF Scampton then? :D My dad used to be based at Linton & Waddington :D (hence the free tickets for the air show i mentioned before..)

Log and allocate fault calls for public safety contracts (Police, Fire, Ambulance, Coastguard, RNLI, Immigration, HM Prison service and a few outside contractors like Travel West Midlands and even a few taxi companies) for any faults on their radio system or mobile data terminals.

Currently work at Tescos in the petrol station, and for the Police on a voluntary basis, but aim is to join the Army, hopefully I can start my application soon!

Im a Full time ****ing legend. Fact.

But im not big headed about it and pretend that i need more from life than that fact, and sometimes even manage to mingle with average people. When i do i am a Graphic Designer by day. Then weekends im starting to learn Car Audio, tracker fitting etc etc at a professional level. Im hoping that one day it will be a hobby that i can make pay a few bills.

Warehouse employee, only temp but I'm pretty safe there, been there over 3 months on a week by week employment basis and have been in every department so should be alright for a while. Can be boring as hell but we tend to spend the days now talking about random crap and pissing ourselfs laughing. One of the best bits is that its basically opposite the Duxford Air Museum with WW2 planes doing test runs for the airshow, especially a Chinook(sp?) flying extremely low and fast over the car park on our break, one of the perks of the job.(y)

Back