what do you think???

Currently reading:
what do you think???

where do i go from here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hello all, now so far you have all been helpful, was wondering if i could ask for your pinions before i go any further with my car. two pictures, the first one is how far i have gone already ( the grille i custom made), the second is what im tempted to do! now have i already gone too far, do you think it looks ok as it is or do you think it would look ok if i took it to the next stage/picture???? thank you in advance for you opinions! :)

Attachments

• front plate masked2.JPG
    front plate masked2.JPG
    356.5 KB · Views: 36
  • front plate masked stripe.JPG
    front plate masked stripe.JPG
    353.7 KB · Views: 32
I think your photoshop skills are second to none ;)

I would not put those stripes on, even if they did actually fit flush against the car :) I honestly don't think thet suit the shape of the Stilo bonnet. Maybe if the bonnet was upgraded to one of the more bulky ones they would OK ish, but on the standard one (n)

KoArAnG said:
I think your photoshop skills are second to none ;)

I would not put those stripes on, even if they did actually fit flush against the car :) I honestly don't think thet suit the shape of the Stilo bonnet. Maybe if the bonnet was upgraded to one of the more bulky ones they would OK ish, but on the standard one (n)

thanks but i didnt use photoshop i used ms paint lol. not sure i have photoshop? will try again if i have it (y)

MS Paint :eek: that explains it then ;)

I can see that the colour of your car is about as good a colour as you'll get if you really wanna put stripes on it. It's entirely your choice. Remember, your the one that has to live with it. Other peoples opinions are nice to have but if you like them then please don't let others put you off ;)

KoArAnG said:
MS Paint :eek: that explains it then ;)

I can see that the colour of your car is about as good a colour as you'll get if you really wanna put stripes on it. It's entirely your choice. Remember, your the one that has to live with it. Other peoples opinions are nice to have but if you like them then please don't let others put you off ;)

well ive checked and dont have photoshop. please feel free (anyone) to edit it as at the moment i dont think the mods ive done will show how it will really look(due to ms piant lol). i have another pic that may show it better with it done on. i know its my decision in the end but other opinions sometimes make you come to your senses lol. (y)

Attachments

• DSC001141.JPG
    DSC001141.JPG
    357.2 KB · Views: 17
well these are in a similar location, but include shadowing and shading :D

hollar if you want something else done ;)

Attachments

• stilostripes.jpg
    stilostripes.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
I really like serin's version :) Blue, with the grey stripe's look alot nicer than just white ones (y)

Maybe one larger stripe? Would like to see a PS of that... serin ;)

serin said:
well these are in a similar location, but include shadowing and shading :D

hollar if you want something else done ;)

now that looks a lot better serin thank you, could you colour code the bump strips please? then pple please vote based on the better picture. wonder if some people change their mind lol. (y)

No viper stripes they border on CHAVDOM! Honestly mate if you want them then stick them on. Not my cup of tea though. Definately colour code everything just to annoy serin. :D

Back