Styling What Could i do 2 my Punto sx 60 ?

Currently reading:
Styling What Could i do 2 my Punto sx 60 ?

JONABOY

Allright guys am pritty new 2 the game only bought my first car 2 weeks ago :) PUNTO sx 60. just thought sum of u punto lovers no any ideas that i could do to sport her up a bit. Open to all sugestions :cool: . much apreshated CHEERS ;) .
PUNTO sx60 t reg 5 door.

bit of everything , av not interrior wise just exterror. am not shure on alloys a want 2 debage the hole car. amything that will look GD

o0o alright do u no any sites that could help me out a dnt no what a gt kit looks like :eek: LOL

JONABOY said:
Allright guys am pritty new 2 the game only bought my first car 2 weeks ago :) PUNTO sx 60. just thought sum of u punto lovers no any ideas that i could do to sport her up a bit. Open to all sugestions :cool: . much apreshated CHEERS ;) .
PUNTO sx60 t reg 5 door.

Look in the gallery and pick and mix what you like:) make your own car into your own car no one elses, everyone will be happy to advise and help but you must make the decision of what you want YOUR car to look like.
Then you will be :slayer:

Steve

Cheers lads ;) where are they window tints ur talking about ?
. i got myself a set of pro-audio 6 by 9s 300w, and an spl sub 1000w and a 1800 w first australia amp. and a sony xbplod cd player.

SO when i hook all that up it should sound goog man :)

Back