what company is best?

Currently reading:
what company is best?

if you want the best of the best, its bose. you can only get them out of audi cars, and its a 5k extra.
other then that, id go
jl <-- defonatly top. no doubt.
alpine,
pioneer,
jbl,
sony,
kenwood,
fli,
fusion <-- cheap and cheerful.

The quality of sound mainly depends on what setup you run,
Im running 2 jl subs pioneer headunit 2 alpine amps, and 4,14cm door speakers, and it sound amazing, booms insanely.

if you want the best of the best, its bose. you can only get them out of audi cars, and its a 5k extra.
other then that, id go
jl <-- defonatly top. no doubt.
alpine,
pioneer,
jbl,
sony,
kenwood,
fli,
fusion <-- cheap and cheerful.

The quality of sound mainly depends on what setup you run,
Im running 2 jl subs pioneer headunit 2 alpine amps, and 4,14cm door speakers, and it sound amazing, booms insanely.

How can you jump from JL to the rest of your list you have gone from one of the Highest Class Manufacturers to Mid Range Manufacturers you have missed the likes of Kicker, Rockford Fosgate not to mention the 100 other companies that come inbetween JL and Alpine.

How can you jump from JL to the rest of your list you have gone from one of the Highest Class Manufacturers to Mid Range Manufacturers you have missed the likes of Kicker, Rockford Fosgate not to mention the 100 other companies that come inbetween JL and Alpine.
None of them are as famous as jl, and alpine are way up near jl just cheaper and more affordable.

it doesnt make your nose bleed because there installed into a chrysler 300C not a small fiat lol. plus he just blew the speakers up so they are being upgraded to 2000W ill get a photo some day to show you all, but its amazing sounds.

My suspicions were right then the boxes are not big enough if they have blown the subs then they are trying to pump too much power through them. A subs RMS Figure is based on the most fitting box size, shape, build and weather it is ported correcly. So if a sub can take 1000w RMS at its most efficient state if you half the Volume of air that it can move then you can Greatly reduce the wattage that the Sub can handle so it will be more like 650w RMS so if you proceed to pump 100w RMS through it then you are F***ed. When you buy a Decent sub you get instructions of how to build the Enclosure and this is for a reason so your mate Putting larger wattage subs into his car may and that is only a may stop them from blowing but they will be a total waste of money why not build the Enclosures properly have two subs and so be it 2000w ones and turn an Excellent system into a F***ing sweet one.

JL are good, but not the "best", same with Bose, they're OK. For £5k you could do a lot better, that includes paying for installation.
there is nothing saying jl arnt the best, there is nothing saying they are, its all a matter of opinion. in MY opinion jl are the dogs, but if youv heard the bose system from the new tt, you will cry of jelousy as i was.

there is nothing saying jl arnt the best, there is nothing saying they are, its all a matter of opinion. in MY opinion jl are the dogs, but if youv heard the bose system from the new tt, you will cry of jelousy as i was.

Jl are very good and there are many people who will agree with you, bose have actually been making standard audio systems for a number of years for a number of makes and models one that i can remember is the MX5. This doesnt mean that they are particularly brilliant they are good and installed well will sound the Mutts but if you have a JL set up and you are crying with jealousy over a bose system then you are doing something very wrong.

Jl are very good and there are many people who will agree with you, bose have actually been making standard audio systems for a number of years for a number of makes and models one that i can remember is the MX5. This doesnt mean that they are particularly brilliant they are good and installed well will sound the Mutts but if you have a JL set up and you are crying with jealousy over a bose system then you are doing something very wrong.
ohhh no, my jl set up sounds absolutly amazing and out of this world. but the new audi bose set ups is made to the best standard possible,and is rediculously insanely loud.

Back