what car youtube channels do you like?

Currently reading:
what car youtube channels do you like?

these days I watch a lot of youtube car / engine / engineering channels, I am sure many of you do too.

they tend to be:

hubnut - older car content, he has a "fleet" of old cars including an invacar, much fun can be had watching him drive and fix them with limited tools, he also does "real road tests" of older everyday cars, a fan of bangernomics.

morris mckinnon - he is restoring a morris marina outside on his drive, it started with an epic amount of rust, and I mean EPIC, but it shows that if you are willing to weld them yourself, anything is worth saving.

nitrosilvia - sivilar to above, but with a rare diesel rover sd1, also has other content.

urchfab - fabrication of various car things and projects, worth a watch if you like watching high quality engineering.

the savage garage - another guy fixing his and other cars on his driveway, realistic jobs on cars and he shows the process and also tools used.

furiousdriving - road tests of older and modern cars

There are a couple of none car channels I like but I will just list one for now

martin zero - martin explores manchester and beyond, but mostly manchester, some very excellent coverage and stories to be told here, its urban exploring but without some of the risk taking and stupidity that some of them get up to.

so, over to you, what do you like or recommend? try to stick to UK stuff.

Regular Cars - Is a classic and have been subscribed for at least 4 years. Does reviews of pretty 'regular cars'.

Mastermilo82 - Isn't English but the subtitles are good. Does some pretty whacky and wonderful projects and general messing about.

ChrisFix - Has loads of good 'How To's' for car maintenance and the likes, I've learnt a lot watching his videos.

Aging Wheels - Is probably my favourite, has some interesting projects and makes high quality humorous videos about his awful collection of cars, including a Trabant & a Wheego.

I subscribe to hoovies garage (look them up because I’m feeling really lazy to go find links)

Also

Tavarish
SamCrac
Fully Charged

I watch odd videos from a number of different Channels, which I don’t subscribe to.

I don’t subscribe to it but I hear good things about Punto How To, though they don’t post very often

Jack Rickard takes some beating. He's slow talking, but he's well worth the effort. He used to convert ordinary cars to electric He no longer bothers because a new Tesla Model 3 cost less than a conversion.

Anything by the molten salt nuke power people.

Anything by Bad Obsession Motorsport.

Last edited:
IDRIVEACLASSIC isn't too bad, she's a huge BL fanatic, and she speaks to some occasionally rather odd owners, lol!

Me and my mate very much enjoy Hubnut and Furious Driving as well, and some of the Car Throttle videos aren't bad.

A channel I've just discovered is Twin Cam, quite a new 1, by a young lad who seems quite keen on Rovers, but there is a couple of other cars on there too. 1 I reckon will be worth keeping an eye on! [emoji846]

Back