General What can i do next???

Currently reading:
General What can i do next???

Chop the back end of the car off, make it a flat bed and put up a pole :D

no worries :D ...what about Tints, leather seats or maybe new alloys?

Dont want tints as you cant legally tint the fronts so i dont want to make my car look like a van.........leather i thought about.....but not sure if i wanna do that in case i decide to get rid...........wheels im currently weighing up my options as to get these ones refurbed in a different colour and new tyres.........or just buy a whole new set of wheels and tyres (18's if i can squeeze them under:D )

Or i might just get rid of it if i get bored again and buy something new to play with

You sound a bit like me Matt where your car is concerned. My advice would be..............

Do nothing else, you will not recuperate that money. If you are doing your car out of boredom then you may as well just enjoy what you are getting done and go for something else when the time is right.
Save that money towards a new car because you sound like your heart is not in the Stilo.

Just an outside observation.

To be honest im not worried about the money aspect i fully understood that when i started modding the car, my car is the only thing i spend money on.......i have no life other than that (big awwww from everyone please;) ) My heart is in the Stilo, i just get bored very quickly

Whats the matter mate tell the old man PM me if you don't want this nosey lot on here to know ;) how about a set of rear light covers I like mine it adds a little something different to the back lights :) get you kit and zorst sorted come down to the welsh meet and live a little :p your probably feeling a little down with work/weather etc you need a change of routine you will feel better when your cars sorted and you got your self a bird puller ;) (y)

Back