What a gorgeous day...

Currently reading:
What a gorgeous day...

angel

Mrs arseofbox
Well it was a gorgeous day today, sun out and nice and warm, so we went for a trip to Peterborough... spent around an hour or so looking at different prams and still cant decide on one :rolleyes:

What has everyone else been up to?

i got woken up at 7 by work even though its my day off :bang:

had a nice drive this morning down to east london and im still here :)

got home about 3ish this morning, woke up at 9 and the weather was stunning, however I went back to bed shortly after getting up lol =/

just relaxed at home, went to shop, bought a paper, then been sat on my bed since about 2ish :D

even though i was in bed till 4pm yesterday then had to travel home:rolleyes:, i hope i have plenty more weekends like this :devil:

Been a really nice weekend, so yesturday put my private reg plates on, then I snow foamed and washed the car. And today I waxed/polished it and cleaned the inside, so in total spent about 7hrs on it :eek:

Last edited:
I gave Jamie his first ever solid food, some baby rice. He found it hilarious being fed on a spoon and tried to blow bubbles with it. Nonetheless it disappeared down the hatch okay. :p

sure was, havent been there for 10 years lol, they're moving to new premises this year, cant remember where tho!

I too went to Kiddicare this afternoon and I saw someone that looked just like Tom, but I thought it couldn't be, as the last time I said hello to someone I knew, it turned out not to be them:eek:. So, it must have been you two I saw. So I should have said hi. Sorry.

Their new place is (don't know how well you know Peterborough) next to the large Tesco Extra at Serpentine Green.

I dropped the front bumper on the saxo to investigate why the washer bottle pump not working, still dont know why it doesnt work. Then on the saxo the drivers seat has come loose, tried tightening it, but still rocking back and forth, so took out the three bolts that werent moving, to leave the final one in that was rocking, only to find the part of the floor it bolts to has rusted and come away so needs welding- not happy at all and will be seeing citroen about their 12year anti corrosion warranty.

Bodged the seat to stop it rocking with a piece of metal under the runner on eachadge of the bolt, firm, but not ideal.

Then i put saxo back together, dropped tool box off at uncles, went home and im in the middle of putting my CD collection into some nice new drawers

the last two days its been gorgeous, and really warm, especially at night! so much so, in fact, that we could have camped outside!

today started out fine, but got colder and foggy in the afternoon, and its very foggy now.

apparently its supposed to be fine all week, around here anyway

I went to Kiddicare today too........ :p

Just kidding - Spent a few hours at the classic car meet in Wythall which was fab :slayer: Think I may have got a sun tan too :eek:

Saturday I spent the morning washing and polishing the wifes two VWs, one of which doesnt work! In the afternoon we went out in the Mini all round the New Forest, and took loads of pics of various wildlife.

Sunday, went out with scooter club for a ride around Wiltshire, about 90 miles in all and a fab lunch too. Really great day and very warm until about 4pm when it got freezing cold.

that not grandeJ's first solid food, i seen him eat solid food before:p

No the small cute one that Jim let down for going on the Belfast big wheel!

DSC00278.JPG

Back