Well today I got a job...

Currently reading:
Well today I got a job...

R

Robin

Well chaps and chapettes, as you know I wa made redundant in feb, so I have been off 8 weeks now, but after 2 interviews with the same company they offered me the job today which I accepted. It is less money but it's a job all the same.

Cheers

robin

RAT20V_MAREA2_sig.jpg

Fiat Marea Weekend 2.0 20v HLX 147 83k and so far so good!

About time you benfit sponging soap dodger!
Well done matey. ;)

ozric.jpg

"Doctor said to give up Keee-Babs. I said 'No, no-no'"
cheers.gif

My Members Page
OI! Road safety nutters!! George Orwell ment '1984' to be a warning, NOT a template!

Yeah cool eh! Although just like to say that I didn't claim nothing as I had a good redundancy package. :)

RAT20V_MAREA2_sig.jpg

Paid work is better than no work :)

Well done Robin.

Longest Serving BOO Member
sigwf.jpg

1997 Naturally Aspirated HGT in disguise!

well done robin...im looking at the moment just ringing people and sending CV's for the sake of it but nothing yet...

boosig.jpg

good goin pal.

went for interview last week at APC couriers,only to find out they took the add off and are not bothering getting anyone in now and are sticking with what they have!
Had to phone them up as they didnt bother to let me know!

Companys nowadays!

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell :)
Car Status: 23/02/10 - Heating and correct Oil amount sorted :)ready for MOT

Well have to see buddy, I am trying to get my mo's collected this week so I can pop them
on, and hopefully tomorow I will be getting exhuast sorted and my mudflaps, then it will just be cleaned to within a inch of it's life and paintbte calipers oh and service it, then Sunday the new radiator will be fitted and then the wheels will be refurbed and maybe next month new drilled and grooved discs all round and some rust defence under the car and then maybe popping it for some paint, it seems that project no frills may turn into project bling lol

cheers

robin

RAT20V_MAREA2_sig.jpg