General Welcome

Currently reading:
General Welcome

Roberto

Hello there ! :)
Welcome 2 the Seicento section of this forum. My name is Rob and I shall b ur moderator, so if there is anything I can help u with, don't b afraid 2 ask.
My history with FIAT's goes back some way, and being Italian, most of my family have been owners, back 2 the halcyon days of the original 500 when my father used 2 tear up the streets of Turin in his little baked bean on wheels !! :)
Personally, I have owned a Tipo 1.7D, 2 Punto's (1 1.7TDSX and a 1.6 16v Sporting), a Cinquecento Sporting, and my current 2 models being a Bravo HGT and a Seicento Sporting.
I don't claim 2 know everything there is 2 know about all of these models and would appreciate any1's assistance in sourcing info requested.
I have contacts at a major FIAT dealer and I'm also a member of the Fiat Motor Club GB.

Please feel free 2 post as often as u like with any relevant information and I hope we all benefit from this forum.

Cheers,

Rob.

Edited by - Roberto on 19/03/2002 09:42:43

I have a question. I'm coming to the end of my rope with trying to find some 6" x 14" wheels for my Sei Sporting. When I find some I might be interested in, they either cannot find suitable tyres to keep the rolling radius close to original, or they won't let me try them on the car first (and if I buy and they rub or anything they won't exchange them), or they want crazy money for the tyres (I mean how can anyone justify the tyres costing more than the wheels). So if anyone knows somewhere in the West Midlands (preferably close to Wolverhampton) or anywhere that will ship the wheels for a sensible price, and hopefully let me try them first or make sure they are the correct offset and PCD, then please tell me? and leave out the daft places who want more for the tyres than the wheels.
Cheers
Nigel
P.S. e-mail the answers to me at [email protected]

6 x 14s on a Cinq - no problem.
Use 185/50-14 or 195/45-14 tyres (needs rear arches rolling).
Speak to STS 01753810740 for good deals on alloys
You need pcd 98 and off set ET 29 or ET 36 with 10mm spacers (and longer bolts).
What look are you after, motorsport or max power?
Call me to discuss
R
07798 612697

Hi,
Ok, regarding ur wheels......what RobW says is good advice. Give them a try.
But i must ask....is it absolutely imperative u have 6x14's ? Abarth do 2 types of 5.5x14's at £429.35 & £442.25 respectively. These will go on without any other modification. Sure, personal preference is the order of the day so it's up 2 u, but 4 the hassle it takes 2 get 6x14's on, is it worth it ? If it is, then go 4 it and i'm sure u'll have a unique looking Sei.
If u get them on, take a pic and post it 4 us all 2 drool over :)

Cheers,

Rob.

Bravo HGT 2.0 20v with Mod'ing underway.
Seicento Sporting with Mod'ing underway.

Back