Technical Weird turbo sound 1.3 M-Jet

Currently reading:
Technical Weird turbo sound 1.3 M-Jet

Jordanvankoert

After replacing the turbo hose i have noticed a weird sound in the cabin while accelerating. Curious if anybody is familiar with this issue, and how this can be resolved

Attachments

• IMG_8452.MOV
    36 MB
Can’t quite make it out but, and this is the more obvious (less of the doom n gloom reasons), if it’s a whooshing sound then you need to tighten the connections, but don’t over tighten them. if it’s a gurgling/rattling noise, then it’s usually a loose mounting

Thanks for your reply! You mean tighten those 2 correct? This was before i replaced the hose.

Attachments

• 2D62BE68-8835-4F53-AC87-E9E7E0F9EF67.jpeg
    2D62BE68-8835-4F53-AC87-E9E7E0F9EF67.jpeg
    386 KB · Views: 35
Thanks for your reply! You mean tighten those 2 correct? This was before i replaced the hose.
To be honest, I’d check all the flexible connections and check the clips tightening screws are not contacting anywhere…as there is so much jammed into engine bays these days, it’s easy to disturb other stuff

Thanks, will check and let you know if this resolved the issue. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
To be honest, I’d check all the flexible connections and check the clips tightening screws are not contacting anywhere…as there is so much jammed into engine bays these days, it’s easy to disturb other stuf

Back