Weird insurance

Currently reading:
Weird insurance

R

RO

Hi,

I am now looking for insurance for my fiat, and did quote on a website. Below the quote it showed other insurance companies and one of them being MORE THAN insurance. MORE THAN was £700 cheaper (am a young driver). My renewal was 1800 and MT was quoting 1200. I took the quote reference went onto there website did a quote and it came up as 1600???? why is it different....

Cheers

they do it to get you to buy from them cos they obviosly get commision look for joske's post about insurance he had it at about 177 for the year, simply by putting he had braided brake hoses as a mod , i tried and it was the same quote price for me

ill look for the link now

1239220763.GIF

Ha anyone actually taken out insurance with them? I did a quote with eCar few months back and im positive it wernt that cheap.Isnt eCar a pay as you go policy? Where u can cancel anytime and payment comes out each month untill you want it stopping?

Mike

mikey_sig2.jpg

After following that link,i just did a quote with selected 'modified' i added braded break hoses...and the price came back as...£598 with Admiral..Sod that!

I did it again as untouced and price was...£456 with DoneDeal..Gona do some shopping around me thinks..

Oh just a quick note,i did a quote with Admiral themselves insuring 'Myself on the Bravo and Myself+G/F on the 1.9d Polo (she only has provisional) and the price was £659...£70pm..
So tbh,thats not too bad considering theres 2 cars and 2 drivers on 1 car on the policy... :)

Mike

mikey_sig2.jpg