General Weekend Panda'ing

Currently reading:
General Weekend Panda'ing

wish I had time to tinker this weekend, used to have a total of 9 speakers crammed into my panda with the whole sub and 6x9 wth four channel amp thing going on in the back. then I had this 'wtf am I doing, this weighs more than the car' moment and ripped it all out again. Unfortunately the two speakers I left in and connected are now shorting somewhere and I have no sounds at all. Doh(n)
one day it'll be a car not a 'project'.

yay! finally got some sounds back in, reconnected the shorting speakers in the back and who needs to hunt down front speaker pods when...
SP_A00302.jpg
SP_A00322.jpg

obviously still a bit of wiring to tidy but hey, there's music now.:)

Thread revival!!!

Anyone got much planned?
I might take the rocker cover off and give it a paint. Did Andrew do this the other day? is it easy and would you recomend getting a soare gasket?
made much easier because I have a spare cam cover I've had painted up for ages and never got around to fitting. Probably more awkward if you're working fast on the daily drive. New gasket, yes why not, they're not expensive and notoriously leaky. Obviously I didn't bother so mine's refitted with a wee bead of instant gasket which is fine for now but more than likely a pain next time I want to take it off..
plans for the weekend? well I've found some of the dreaded brown flaky:mad:. Just finished fitting a load of new soundproofing in the back though, layer of flashing tape, layer of carpet underlay, works a treat I can hardly hear the back suspension clonking now(y)

Back