Webuyanycarforlittle.com

Currently reading:
Webuyanycarforlittle.com

Was it some dude who bought a wreck of a Renault Megane...? :ROFLMAO:
Not sure but he was quite chipper about it all, he reckoned he'd actually made a profit from his Youtube views, but i'm doubtful about that! lol

Old Megane's are cheap at the auction! The French cars are almost on a par with Italian ones.

Not sure but he was quite chipper about it all, he reckoned he'd actually made a profit from his Youtube views, but i'm doubtful about that! lol

Old Megane's are cheap at the auction! The French cars are almost on a par with Italian ones.
500's always seem to do well at auctions, but they are popular with buyers. However if it's a Tipo....

Had my dealings with wbac offer you decent price online, then find something to knock it down on my fiesta they said the throttle body was on its way out and tried to knock it down £300! Told them to eff off as you could buy a new throttle body for £60 if it actually needed one con artists@

So the Lambo tyre is worth more than my GP :)
My Citroen tyres are twice the value of it!!
I think they offered my £400 for my Citroen when thinking of changing, just being nosey, then they inundated you for months with better offers.

I've also got a Calibra turbo, maybe worth about £10k on current market, webuyanycar value it at £50 🙄🙄🙄

My Citroen tyres are twice the value of it!!
I think they offered my £400 for my Citroen when thinking of changing, just being nosey, then they inundated you for months with better offers.

I've also got a Calibra turbo, maybe worth about £10k on current market, webuyanycar value it at £50 🙄🙄🙄
I think webuyanycar are awaiting the occasional owner who doesn't know what they have. On these vehicles, like yours, they make a killing.

I'm trying to buy another EVO or GP at auction, the last one i bid on had a webuyanycar price of £500, but the dealers paid £1300, so they're going to sell it on their lot for £2000 or so. I need one with more scratches...:)

Yes they're popular at auctions. As far as I can tell from chat on here they aren't so reliable, but I've never owned one.
I have had my 595 almost three years and not one thing has gone wrong with it (touch wood). Whereas the family bus - 22 plate VW Tiguan, had about £2k of warranty claims in its first year.

I have had my 595 almost three years and not one thing has gone wrong with it (touch wood). Whereas the family bus - 22 plate VW Tiguan, had about £2k of warranty claims in its first year.
After you wrote this I thought the VW Tiguan mustn't be made in Germany any more, because German made is usually good. VW farm out a lot of car production to other countries. But after I googled i could see its main plant is in Germany.

I do wonder why VW go for so much more money than other brands, when the reliability can be so very average.

Back