Technical Washer pump stopped working

Currently reading:
Technical Washer pump stopped working

ThomasZach1

I have a 2017 fiat 500 lounge wnich the washer pump has stopped working. I suspect its a fuse but the manual diagram for the fuse box in the glove box doesnt tell me which one it is on my fuse layout. Where it suggests yellow 20 relay fuse sits is actually where a 7.5 fuse sits. Online resources and a local dealer havent been able to specify. Naturally i dont want to change a pump when only a fuse is required.anyone out there had simillar experience?

Yes wipers work from my research it suggests fuse 43 20a but that position has 7.5 amp .

Do not put a bigger fuse in if it's failed(check or replace it), remove the drivers wheel, remove the inner wing guard now you can "just" access the pump, check the supply and earth noting that it reverses when you operate the rear wash, for far better access you can remove the bumper a very simple quick operation( if it's been off and on recently not so if it's never been off )

I have a 2017 fiat 500 lounge wnich the washer pump has stopped working. I suspect its a fuse but the manual diagram for the fuse box in the glove box doesnt tell me which one it is on my fuse layout. Where it suggests yellow 20 relay fuse sits is actually where a 7.5 fuse sits. Online resources and a local dealer havent been able to specify. Naturally i dont want to change a pump when only a fuse is required.anyone out there had simillar experience?
Bit late I know but could just be frozen, was it a cold night before it stopped.

Back