Bravo (Classic) washed my 1999 bravo 155 hgt

Currently reading:
Bravo (Classic) washed my 1999 bravo 155 hgt

As it was sunny over the weekend I decided to wash my 1999 Bravo hgt, Heres how she turned out. I hadnt dried it out yet, so there are some blotches on the close up pic ( not dodgy paint work )(y) Not may modds as I like it as it is but, some kind of sports exhaust, clear repeaters, 15'' DJ racing alloys (temporary) looking for some 17''s and of course the FF sticker (y) . Just fitted an Alpine CD/mp3 player and 5x7 JBLs. I did put a raid hp induction kit on it but the car didnt like it so I took it off, and its fine now.
Has anybody else seen a bravo hgt in this colour? As I havent and there isnt even one on google!!!???So your views please, Thanks(y)

DSC00557-1.jpg

DSC00559-1.jpg

DSC00560.jpg

DSC00561-1.jpg

DSC00562-1.jpg

DSC00568-1.jpg

Jami that is one mint HGT my friend (y)

You've gone from the Punto to the Bravo, what are you honest opinions of it?

Thanks Si (y)
I miss the Punto, but there is no comparison from a 1.6 punto to a 2.0 20valve bravo. The quality of build feels so much better, and the roar from the 5 pot is well :worship: !!! But over all it feels alot stronger, looks more mature and pulls like a train. (y)

Mr noir:
Thanks a bundle for your coment budy (y) I know what you mean about lowering but the undertray is about 4 inches from the ground already, and the harsh ride from lowering my punto has put me off from doing it again!(n) So Ill go half way and wack some 17''s on when I get some wonga!

Thanks Si (y)
I miss the Punto, but there is no comparison from a 1.6 punto to a 2.0 20valve bravo. The quality of build feels so much better, and the roar from the 5 pot is well :worship: !!! But over all it feels alot stronger, looks more mature and pulls like a train. (y)

Yeah I know what you mean. I testdrove a Bravo HGT last weekend and it felt amazing, just what Im after :D (unfortunately the bodywork was in a bit of a state so I walked away :( ) But I am still on the look out, it definately convinced me that the Bravo is the way to go for me (y)

I lowered my MK1 Punto 40mm,then stuck 17's on,looks ace,but does catch a wee bit at the rear now and then,so would be better to go for 16's,although they are more expensive,but better,im assuming the punto and bravo arent that much different runing gear wise,but i may be wrong!

you could always just lower it 40mm and leave your 15's on,would still look good!!

even refurb them black!,that that would be nice!

(",)

Jami, if you want 17" go for it, have a look at my profile for a couple of pics of patch on !7" lowered 25mm on a full spax kit, the ride is very hard (which i prefer in all honesty, so much more feel and understanding of what the road is doing) but if you want to lower a lil bit and still have a very very comfortable ride go for the eibach -30mm sprins with new kyb standard part replacement shocks and it is fantastic fella (y)

Blades or claws as he has a few sets ?

Im loving the blades (y) The claws are nice to but not sure if they will look good on the Bravo :confused: What do you think?
Hehe maxim, I dont think I will take my Bravo down that route TBH :p What is he thinking with that exhaust (n) :confused:
For me wheels, suspension and breaks will be done, and I will be happy (y)

Back