IMG_6928.jpeg

Bravo (Classic) 1997 Fiat Bravo 2.0 HGT

1997 Fiat Bravo HGT 69,000 miles from new Full service history Factory specification
Hello… this is a great vehicle. Is she looking for a new home? I owned a Bravo HGT many years ago. Very sentimental and one of the best cars I have driven.

Hello… this is a great vehicle. Is she looking for a new home? I owned a Bravo HGT many years ago. Very sentimental and one of the best cars I have driven.
Hi, she will be looking for a new home once finished, but the car isn’t finished just yet, probably looking at summer time. I’m confident this will be the best example out there once finished.
They’re very special cars that give you a great feeling when you’re driving them.

Steve

Hi, she will be looking for a new home once finished, but the car isn’t finished just yet, probably looking at summer time. I’m confident this will be the best example out there once finished.
They’re very special cars that give you a great feeling when you’re driving them.

Steve
Thank you Steve,

I completely agree. And the most important thing - this car has much soul..! I feel most of the modern cars lack the spirit of the 90’s generation.

I hope the refresh goes well - And would be very very interested if you don’t change your mind by the summer!

Best regards, Nick

Thank you Steve,

I completely agree. And the most important thing - this car has much soul..! I feel most of the modern cars lack the spirit of the 90’s generation.

I hope the refresh goes well - And would be very very interested if you don’t change your mind by the summer!

Best regards, Nick
Definitely a special car, that 5cyl 20v in a lightweight hatchback is a fantastic combination. Very unique and a great driving experience.

I’m been doing this up for a long time with a level of detail and expenditure of a forever car. So you might think I’ll change my mind and keep it. In hindsight I shouldn’t have put so much into it as I have big plans with another car and I’m sticking to those plans. This will definitely be for sale when it’s finished.

Back