TommyN9

Multipla (Wanted) WANTED - 2000 fiat multipla 1.6 in tank pump and sender unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyN9

TommyN9 submitted a new listing:

WANTED - 2000 fiat multipla 1.6 in tank pump and sender unit - WANTED - 2000 fiat multipla 1.6 in tank pump and sender unit

Hi all just searching for a multipla 1.6 in tank pump as mine has seized after not being used for years!

Tried all local motor factors, none are stocked but fiat have got new units in Italy, just expensive (nearly £400!) brought one off eBay but after sending the wrong unit, they said they don’t stock that unit. Even though there eBay listing had correct part number.

Does anyone know of any breakers etc or breaking one themselves? Or just any ideas!

Thanks in advance

Learn more about this listing...

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
If you have no luck. you should be able to swap the pump from another sender unit onto the original multipla sender.

Jeremy
I have a feeling it may come to this. Will have a look, thanks,

Also try hitting/tapping the pump with a screw driver handle or something when its got power. I freed one up doing this recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back