S

Panda (Wanted) Towbar 2004 Panda 4x4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loads of firms do them from Witter to GDC, all over eBay and local firms…it’s easy enough to do it yourself

They're all 2005 onwards or not for 4x4. I've spoken to a few towbar suppliers and they don't have one for that model year.

As an idea.. (And potentially beneficial for your "new purchase")

Look on EPER the official parts resource.. I believe it does list 'accessories'... See if the towbar part number changes through the life of the 169 panda.. And which model variants they fit🤔

At 12 /18 months after launch (Jan 2004 basically in the UK). I Wouldn't anticipate major revisions.

Many sellers don't truly know the differences! 😒

If EPER is coloured.. Click on it.. It's a link

Otherwise type it info the forums SEARCH. 😉

Officially the panda reached uk shores in 2004 and the 4x4 in 2005. In reality there were some the managed to get registered in 2004. The towbar mounting points remained the same throughout its life, as far as I’m aware, certainly on the ones I fitted anyway, 2005/07/08/09

Great resource but no towbar listed, however it comes up as being 2005 model with vin check.
As an idea.. (And potentially beneficial for your "new purchase")

Look on EPER the official parts resource.. I believe it does list 'accessories'... See if the towbar part number changes through the life of the 169 panda.. And which model variants they fit🤔

At 12 /18 months after launch (Jan 2004 basically in the UK). I Wouldn't anticipate major revisions.

Many sellers don't truly know the differences! 😒

If EPER is coloured.. Click on it.. It's a link

Otherwise type it info the forums SEARCH. 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back