boots432

Panda 2012+ (Wanted) Wanted-Panda 4x4, Cross, Trekking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

boots432

boots432 submitted a new listing:

Wanted-Panda 4x4, Cross, Trekking? - Wanted-Panda 4x4, Cross, Trekking?

Hey im after a panda 2012+ 4x4 or trekking,

I'm based in the north east but willing to have a little drive to see what's about.

As long as it has a years mot, Some service history.

id consider it. Miles don't matter too much as long as its been cared for, Cosmetic damage I'm fine with.

Not sure on budget but hit me.

Learn more about this listing...

boots432 submitted a new listing:

Wanted-Panda 4x4, Cross, Trekking? - Wanted-Panda 4x4, Cross, Trekking?

Learn more about this listing...
Not quite on sale yet but in the next few weeks will be listing a 2015 black fiat panda cross with 84,000 miles. Had it since new, full service history and very well maintained. The main (& pretty much only defect) is a few years ago I hit a pheasant which cracked the silver part of the front bumper a dinged the radiator - never repaired it as it's not that noticeable and has no functional difference to the car. Haven't fully decided yet on final price but was going to list for £6500. It's got a number of options from the factory. Off the top of my head, winter pack, city brake control and grab handles/sunglasses holder.

EDIT: in Somerset though so quite a distance.

Not quite on sale yet but in the next few weeks will be listing a 2015 black fiat panda cross with 84,000 miles. Had it since new, full service history and very well maintained. The main (& pretty much only defect) is a few years ago I hit a pheasant which cracked the silver part of the front bumper a dinged the radiator - never repaired it as it's not that noticeable and has no functional difference to the car. Haven't fully decided yet on final price but was going to list for £6500. It's got a number of options from the factory. Off the top of my head, winter pack, city brake control and grab handles/sunglasses holder.

EDIT: in Somerset though so quite a distance.
I appreciate the offer, tooooo far for me sadly.

Not quite on sale yet but in the next few weeks will be listing a 2015 black fiat panda cross with 84,000 miles. Had it since new, full service history and very well maintained. The main (& pretty much only defect) is a few years ago I hit a pheasant which cracked the silver part of the front bumper a dinged the radiator - never repaired it as it's not that noticeable and has no functional difference to the car. Haven't fully decided yet but was going to list for £6500. It's got a number of options from the factory. Off the top of my head, winter pack, city brake control and grab handles/sunglasses holder.

I appreciate the offer, tooooo far for me sadly.
No worries. Thought it would be!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back