Wanted - project car

Currently reading:
Wanted - project car

stevenodo1

Hi, this will be a long shot I know but I am looking for a project car... Not bothered what it is, I just need something to work on and stop me from getting under the wife's feet. Would prefer something oldish but really not fussy. If I cam save another car from the big scrapyard in the sky I will.
So if anyone out there knows of anything going, even better if I can take away for free as I have just lost my job then I will be really grateful.
Thanks.

Thanks Shaun, ideally looking for something that someone is wanting rid of or something that would otherwise be scrapped..

if you're looking for a project for free, due to lack of funds, then its probably best not to take something on as it will undoubtedly cost you more than you can currently afford to finish

Just want something to keep me busy until I can find another job... Once I'm back working then I can pay for any bits.. In the meantime i'll just do as much as I can... I was brought up on minimal electrics and carbs and have rebuilt quite a few x1/9s in my distant youth on meagre budgets but need a four seater now... Lol.. After working on our stilo multiwagon today i've got the bug again.....

Once went down to see Steve at Alternative Autos when he was in batley to buy a couple of wings for two x1/9's I was restoring.... Ended up buying a tatty gran finale instead.... Two weeks later and a lot of hard graft and it was mint.... Ended up selling it a year later as the inland revenue said that I owed them money... Week after I sold it they sent me a letter saying that they had made a mistake... Grrr

Back