General Wanted - Mk2 Fiat Punto HGT Abarth

Currently reading:
General Wanted - Mk2 Fiat Punto HGT Abarth

callumwillib

Hello,

Does anyone have or know of a Mk2 Silver Fiat Punto HGT Abarth for sale. (I’m aware it’s quite a rare colour for an abarth and the Mk2 Punto “abarths” themselves are getting a bit scarce these days)

I’ve previously owned two sportings and a standard hgt but always wanted an abarth to keep longer term, even if you are just paying for different bumpers, wheels a steering wheel and gear knob compared to the hgt ??.

I’ve been keeping an eye out for a few years on gumtree, eBay Etc but there seems to be only a few left on the road and ones that do come up are usually mk2b or not silver and highly modified or a hgt with an abarth body kit.

Hopefully posting on here someone might know of one lurking off the road somewhere. Thanks for any help or potential points in the right direction !

Thanks Callum.

DAMN ! I do like the silver ones even a standard HGT, I don't know if you could only buy the HGT Abarth in black or yellow in the UK when they originally came out that might be why I'm having trouble with a silver one, plus there is only about five left taxed on the road, I will keep a lookout fingers crossed one comes up, thanks anyway mate.(y)

Back