General Volare Blue / Brown Cloth Interior - anyone have any pics?

Currently reading:
General Volare Blue / Brown Cloth Interior - anyone have any pics?

Thanks everyone..
Paperdoll, I was also stuck between the New Age Cream and the Blue..
Just been on the new configurator, thanks for the heads up on that, Cheekylittlescamp.. Here's my car on the new config..

interior.jpg

exterior2.jpg

exterior.jpg

The interior looks slightly lighter and more chocolatey on the new config, sort of hoping this is nearer to true as its a lovely shade.. we will see........

My only concern with the interior, on your first pic, was that the chocolate was too brown and intense.

Your last pic makes it look much lighter and more pleasing.

Well done for sticking to your guns!

Just had 'the call'... the changes have all gone through successfully, so my car is now Volare Blue, Brown /ivory interior, 16" multispokes, 500 rub strip..!!!! Really excited now!!! My dealer has been fantastic, and, yes, he said yesterday that if the car was unchangeable then he would have kept it for stock and re-ordered another for me (which is very good of him, as I am getting a good deal already!)
Fantastic service! :) :) :)

Who's the dealer? Doesn't hurt to credit them where it's due.. :)

Ralf S.

Who's the dealer? Doesn't hurt to credit them where it's due.. :)

Ralf S.

You're quite right, it's Warrington Motors. They have put up with me changing my mind and calling up with all sorts of random questions over the last few weeks..!!!

Looking forward to having a car of my own back! Won't be too long.. just got to sort out transporting the car from there to here now, as its quite a long way from home!!! If anyone knows a good transportation service please let me know!!

You're quite right, it's Warrington Motors. They have put up with me changing my mind and calling up with all sorts of random questions over the last few weeks..!!!

Looking forward to having a car of my own back! Won't be too long.. just got to sort out transporting the car from there to here now, as its quite a long way from home!!! If anyone knows a good transportation service please let me know!!
Where's home?

Hi hippy when do you get delivery of your car we have ordered the same colour interior with the volare blue as blue and brown go so well together just can't wait until ours is delivered. Would love to see some shots when you get delivery please!

Hi hippy when do you get delivery of your car we have ordered the same colour interior with the volare blue as blue and brown go so well together just can't wait until ours is delivered. Would love to see some shots when you get delivery please!

Hi, I do hope we are right in thinking the blue and brown go well.. some people seem to think it's not the best combo but Im sure we are going to prove them wrong!!
I just had the call today to say that the car is at the dealers, and they have emailed the paperwork over for me to print, sign and send back (so ill be getting that done a.s.a.p tomorrow..!!) then as soon as they get the paperwork it'll be ready to be delivered!!

Of course I will take pics when it comes!! When did you order yours and have you been given a delivery date?

Ordered 2 sept due into the country 4 October so not too long now :)

Wow that's nice and quick!!! Mine is arriving at my work tommorow, can't wait!!! Ordered it back at the beginning of August (I think!), so it's been a long wait! Going to be weird going to work without a car tomorrow and going home in a new one!!!

Sorry, no pics yet.. have literally watched someone drive it into my road from my bedroom window and that's it.... been ill all day :( Wait ten weeks for new car then not well enough to drive it :(
Looked fab from what I saw though and sooo looking forward to being well enough to look at it properly!

Sorry, no pics yet.. have literally watched someone drive it into my road from my bedroom window and that's it.... been ill all day :( Wait ten weeks for new car then not well enough to drive it :(
Looked fab from what I saw though and sooo looking forward to being well enough to look at it properly!

Sod's law: :cry: I went over on my ankle on the my way to train station, returning home, from Italy. Thought I better get it checked out at A&E this morning. Chipped bone and in plaster (right leg) So result is new car on drive and unable to use for a few weeks:bang:

Are you two related?

Back