Value My Pollys and Abarth Mats?

Currently reading:
Value My Pollys and Abarth Mats?

A

Anonymous

I have a set of Pollys and a set of Abarth mats...

the Mats are near perfect but the drivers side polly has one bracket broken (one closest the grille) but in no way does this affect how they function and fir...

i am planning on selling and taking the car back to standard and was wondering how much people would value each item at/ be willing to pay just to see if they are worth selling seperate.

Abarth mats, brand new, about £40
used, even just a wee bit, £10

Poly lights, a decent set, £100
Poly lights, slightly damaged, about £60

imho only

thanks, your opinion is valued but i doubt very much used Abarth Mats are only worth £10...anyone else?

fraid so i hav seen new ones for 30-40

as a new owner i will offer to buy them if you lik for a tenner but need to kno exact cond
sell them on ebay if you liek but they wont be much offers.

just my opinion. i know it sucks, but mats are a low value item. You can get decent new mats for £15 in Hellfrauds, so i wouldn't expect much more than that i'm afraid.
I have to ask though, why would you sell your mats? poly's i can understand, but mats is quite unusual...

just selling everything i can really.... my old old mats from Hellfrauds will go back in the car when i sell it and i thought i'd sell the Abarth ones to someone who would maybe appreciate them more.

i'm getting a 106gti so putting my car back to standard from its current state

yeah but they are plain black, surly Abarth must mean something to someone and i think to the right person... oh well........ not important anyway, £10 it is, if i get anymore than bonus, all helps.

cheers for the prices

what is your email to i not get first dibs as i did ask
but need pics is that ok?>

for mats that aint worth much they generate interest very fast... :D