used turtlewax Ice polish for 1st time

Currently reading:
used turtlewax Ice polish for 1st time

daryn

Punto Sporting 1.4 '04 :)
Hey
i used turtlewax Ice polish for the first time today on my red punto sporting :)
and it seams to have worked great..
but dont know if its gonna actually last,
has anyone else used it ?
as i said it looks great at the moment .. hope it lasts tho
cheers

Hi ya

I was thinking of getting some myself as my Mer is almost finished.

How much is it, and do you get the cloths with it?
Also, is it any harder than 'normal' wax to apply?

Thanks,

Last edited:
emm, well it was priced 14.99 but i know the guy that owns the shop,
and he gave it to me for 12 :)
yeah u get an applicator and a 'teatowel' sized cloth to wipe away the excess polish and to buff :)

emm well thats the first ive really used anything tbh so i wouldnt really know, but it was really really easy to put on, and it tells you to leave it for 4 mins, and then wipe off, and buff .. took me about 15-20 mins to do full car, but the rain interrupted that unfortunately, was only light rain tho lol

Thanks, its about the same price as MER, so I am going to give it a go.

I'll try it on the Panda first as Black always looks nice when polished - and she needs it.

Cheers

No bother,
it also means unlike every polish, u can go over the black rubbers and plastics etc without leaving those unsightly marks, yeah its well worth giving it a try ;)

i also used it today my black bravo looks great, gave it a good clean today

lee

i thought it was gonna just be another one of those ones that u see advertised and it looks great, until u try it, and then it goes all pear shaped, but its lookin great so far :)

Lmao well thats a diff story then isnt it :p
what is the 4x4 cladding ur talking about ?
how do i go about doing that ?
and is it expensive ?
cheers.

Im assuming its the black plastic trim to protect the bodywork

It sure is. Runs along the side of the car, normally a pain to wax car without getting it on the plastic.

Well, just waxed the Panda abd Pluriel. Goes in well and shine brilliantly with a deep lustre (y)

First impressions . . . . well good :D

Attachments

• 100_0059.jpg
    100_0059.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 77
I bought this turtlewax ice couple of days ago and i done me car with it the other day and its greatstuff(y) me car is dead shiney and show room condish. Its 12.99 in halfords on offer. Its well worth gettin. x

Its crap. Research and buy proper stuff that will mean you have to put more effort into cleaning and protecting but it will last a shed load longer than 2 weeks.

Could of brought AG or Meg's at that price;)

Turtle wax...don't rate them that much and at that price........listen to the pro's(y) ne: above:worship:

Back