General update on my mkll

Currently reading:
General update on my mkll

cheers for all your support guy's UNORACER you have E-MAIL.
I suppose the main reason why im restoring my uno is that i was going to do the same with my diesel uno mkll but because i was saving to get my punto grande so i had to get rid of my uno and punto mk1 that i had at the time.

Now i have allitle spare cash at the mo i wanted another uno (NON TURBO) to keep running costs,insurance and availability of parts all in a good sence of acheivement. as i dont have a garage or drive at home i cant have no more than two cars on the road due to tax and insurance costs.

i shall keep you all updated on my progress

many thanks

sy

just a quick update not much been happening really. ive finally got round to painting and fitting my wheels so let me know what you reckon to them!

also fitted a k&n filter will get pics up of that shortly

sy

Attachments

• 21072007.jpg
    21072007.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 23
the bodykits for the uno take away alot of the lines imo but everyone to there own!

bodywork has to take a back seat at the mo the enjine is the main thing to sort as ive developed oil leaks from every gasket and i think i have a mixture prob which is graduly getting worse:bang:

il have to get the push iron out till i have all the engine parts i need so progress stands to a holt for now till next pay day.

sy

Back