Untitled

Currently reading:
Untitled

J

jon

ive got the mark 1 bravo hlx, anyone know what cd autochanger it uses? Where can i get one and how much

any help would really be appreciated, cheers
jon

Grundig MCD36 6CD-Changer

Hi;

Use the search func. on this siþte for MCD36 or Grundig, u'll find unbeliavable amount of info for this stuff..

See yaa..

no not grundig

dont think the original stereo was grundig, possibly blaupunct but dont know where to get it or what price it is
Any ideas?
Jon

AD182H is a Grundig

Hi,
If you have the Mk I Bravo you have a Grundig stereo, and you should also have the lead already fitted, its an 8 pin plug and only fits the MCD36(6CD) or the MCD40(10CD) - with the 10CD you don't get the same control as the buttons to select the CD are only numbered 1-6, if you leave it to play it will play through all 10 but you can't select them when you want them.

If you go back over the last 10 pages and search on 'CD' you wil get loadsa info on where to fit, how to fit and where to get it.
Fiat: ~350 UKP, or
www.caraudiodirect.co.uk ~ 200 UKP - you decided...

S.

MCD36 from caraudio direct

Hi jon,

I've just (last week) bought an MCD36 as a present for my wife from www.caraudiodirect.com and the service was BRILLIANT! (I have no connection with them other than as a customer.) The unit arrived 30 hours - yes, HOURS - after I placed the order, and they even returned a phone call, to my mobile, the same day!

Since then, however, I haven't been able to find the cable header to plug it into that other contributors mention.

I've found the slot under the rear passenger seat where the factory installation goes, and have looked for the cables in the boot and under-seat area after removing various bits of trim, but still can't find them. There seems to be some doubt if the more recent models actually have the cable present. This is a Jan 2000 (W) Brava 80 SX (1.2 16V) and the radio is the original AD182H.

Does anyone have any clues where else I should look, or if there is easy access somewhere to the socket on the radio unit?

All the best,
Ian.