General Uno Turbo

Currently reading:
General Uno Turbo

Jeza

My temperature gauge is not working on the dashboard? Any idea of the problem? The car is not overheating its just that the temperature gauge does not work? Damn:mad: .

Also I have got a uno 1.0 i.e start, L reg. Would it be possible to put a uno turbo mk1 engine into this car as I am planning to do some mods

Cheers.

Which temp guage water or oil, maybe a wire has come off the sensor, have you got a haynes bible that will tell you the location, there are 2 wires near the oil filter housing at the front of the block them first, and near your thermostat housing, infact have a good luck at all the wires around the engine bay, i renewed loads of my wires a while back started at the 2 stage fan switch (that crumbled like a digestive) and ended up soldering in loads of new wire everywhere, if the end of the wire is black, you cut it back till you find nice clean wire and solder a new piece in worth it in the long run Ant!

sorry for nit saying, its the temperature gage that meaures engine temperature so i am assuming that its water temperature. I am a bit ig a beginner at mechanics. chhers

Back