General Uno Mia

Currently reading:
General Uno Mia

VickiWilliams

Good day, Please can someone assist. My son has just bought a Uno Mia, the car drove fine in the morning but in the afternoon the car kept cutting out. Now when he starts it it will idle but when he presses the accelarator the car dies. He had a accident with his old car and has used his only money to buy this car and now this happens. Any ideas what he can check and maybe what it might cost. Thanks

Good day, Please can someone assist. My son has just bought a Uno Mia, the car drove fine in the morning but in the afternoon the car kept cutting out. Now when he starts it it will idle but when he presses the accelarator the car dies. He had a accident with his old car and has used his only money to buy this car and now this happens. Any ideas what he can check and maybe what it might cost. Thanks
Hi Vicki,

It is probably the common issue of the electronic ignition module on the distirbuter that went bad. I also have a Mia and had to replace mine twice in the last 5years. Luckily they are quite inexpensive, so might be a good idea to also get a backup. :)

Good luck!

Back