Technical uno instrument panel

Currently reading:
Technical uno instrument panel

spikeyfreak

I have seen a few people on here that have put a instrument panel from a turbo into a 1.0 mk2.

Just wondering how easy this would be? and would the rev counter work? as there is only a mph guage in the standard one....

It's easy. You unbolt your 1.0 litre instrument pod and swap in the turbo pod. Physically they are a straight swap and you use the existing wiring connectors too. To get the tachometer working you only need to add one wire from the coil. You can see how this was done here:

https://www.fiatforum.com/uno/30202-fitting-sx-clocks-mk2-1-0-ie.html

Bear in mind if you use the Turbo instruments you'll also have a non function oil pressure and temperature gauges, as well as a non functioning turbo boost gauge. You will only get these working if you fit the appropriate senders to your engine and by adding more wiring. If you can find one, the SX pod is better as it only has the tachometer to worry about. However, these are now rare so you might have to look long and hard before one turns up.

awsome thanks!(y)

one more thing, anyone know where i can get some small bonnet raisers?

i dont want anything to high, cos basically looks stupid, but a small lift does look nice.

*fap fap fap*
I love mine. :D

In fact, it was Louis who sold it to me!

Hang on, are those my clocks? :eek:

Yup they are :spin:

hope they are serving you well :D

Note that if you put the turbo clocks inplace of the base or S ones your speedo reeds way too high spikeyfreak. it's OK with the SX ones. think it's to do with the bigger rolling radius of the turbo wheels

Back