Uno Uno 45 looks, turbo engine etc

Currently reading:
Uno Uno 45 looks, turbo engine etc

WOAHHH Excact same colour as my unooo!!! :D and 45 too! ^^

Would so buy it if i had the money and didn't live in a island far out in the ocean. :p

Knew this was trouble. Here is a post from TurboCollective.net that I am posting here with the authors permission:

Its not good news guys.... did the 300 mile round trip and stayed there for about 5 mins....

Right i spoke to the guy a few days ago, who said the shell was mint and there was no rust, i misheard him on the phone he said the advisory was for a window wiper blade.. He said there was no issues apart from the oil temp light not working...

So, i figured it might be worth a look, drove down and before i even got out of my car i knew it was bad news as i could see rust already...

The whole car is covered in rusty blobs all over the panels...

The sills are covered in rust, as is the rear corners. Not terminal but not 'mint'

The engine conversion is total crap! Scotchlocks and connecters everywhere, there is random bits of wire in the engine bay including the ariel lead?!?!?!?

Its been done with no other money spent. The oil filter has vanished under a sea of old oil and crud meaning its not been changed... Who does an engine conversion without changing the oil filter? The exhaust brackets are missing and the exhaust is just floating in mid air

The gearlinkage has been smashed into the ground meaning the resting position touches the handbrake!!! Its impossible to find a gear, and there is no syncro on 3rd gear left meaning it needs a new box or replacing.

The handbrake dosen't work

The inteterior is ****ed and covered in patches of grime

The car smokes on startup needs a turbo

Misfires

Idle is eartic and moves up and down

Speedo, fuel, oil temp gauges don't work

The ****** did not tell me any of this over the phone and said its was 'mint' and just had a small misfire. It is the biggest pile of **** and is worth scrap money! Please go look before you bid! I feel sorry for the person that has bid as they will get a supprise!

Gutted, what a crap day out...

Back