Technical Uno 1100 slight jerk in low rev range

Currently reading:
Technical Uno 1100 slight jerk in low rev range

Mauricej41

Hi guys. I am from South Africa. I need your help please. I sometimes get a slight jerk when in a low rev range in my 1100 Mia. Is this my carb settingd not right? And what should my carbs setting be please. Some step by step guidance on how to set it would be great. Also at night when driving i notice my battery light is flashing not that bright but dim. So when I indicate it flashes dimmingly in sync with the indicator light on the dash. TIA

Hi guys. I am from South Africa. I need your help please. I sometimes get a slight jerk when in a low rev range in my 1100 Mia. Is this my carb settingd not right? And what should my carbs setting be please. Some step by step guidance on how to set it would be great. Also at night when driving i notice my battery light is flashing not that bright but dim. So when I indicate it flashes dimmingly in sync with the indicator light on the dash. TIA
If you get the jerk as you go on and off the throttle in lower gears have you checked for any wear in the bottom gearbox stabiliser mount?
Re the battery light dimly flickering at night, I have seen that on cars when the carbon brushes in the generator are worn down.

Back